Director, Institute for Pain Medicine, Tel Aviv Medical Center, Israel Director,Institute
- Specialist in Anesthesiology
- Specialist in Pain Management
President of the Israeli Pain Association
Past President, Pain Section of the Israeli Society of Anesthesiology
Co-Chair of the Scientific Council Pain Residency Exam, Scientific Council, Israel Medical Association
Reviwer for: Anesthesia & Analgesia, Clinical Orthopaedics & Related Research Journal, Harefua, European Journal of Pain and for Chief Scientist Office, Ministry of Health
- European Community research grant: Development of an International Pain Registry.
- British Chevening Medical Scholarship awarded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for training in Pain Management London, UK
- Israel Science Foundation
- Israel Pain Association
- The Israel Cancer Association
Fellowship in Pain Management University Hospital Lewisham and Guy’s & St. Thomas’ Hospital Trust, London U.K.
Fellowship in Regional Anesthesia and Pain Management University of Toronto, Toronto Western Hospital, University Health Network Toronto, Canada.
Membership in Professional societies
International Association for the Study of Pain
American Society for Regional Anesthesia
The Israel Medical Association
The Israeli Society of Anesthesiology